Montag, 28. Juni 2010

The way

1 1/2 years ago this book crossed my way and changed my way of programming and architecture a lot: Applying Domain-Driven Design and Patterns by Jimmy Nilsson. In the past year I decided to do my new projects with DDD (Domain Driven Design). In my eyes this is the only way that Software can be built readable and maintainable. In combination with TDD (Test DrivenDevelopment) you've got really great tools to build a solid architecture. I've read a lot about all the patterns being used and how to test your code, but I'm constantly struggling when it comes to put all the blocks and patterns together.

A few weeks ago I've been to a .NET Open Space in Karlsruhe. There I met Gregor Biswanger who is the leader of our local .NET User Group. A small project in mind Gregor was so kind to offer help implementing the project. With a very sophisticated Mentor and a lot of motivation I will start (and hopefully finish *laugh*) my project.

The goal of the project is not WHAT is done, it's HOW it's done. I feel the need to do this, because I didn't find a real solution for my problem. I hope I can help anybody else.



The way is the goal!!!



Let's start

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen